The planning proposal seeks to amend the Sydney Local Environmental Plan 2012 to amend Clause 6.25 for the APDG Block to permit the following:
• allow for another development scenario by including development block 5 (55 Pitt Street) as an alternative option to the existing development block 1;
• set a maximum building height of 232 metres to up to 44% of block 5;
• set a maximum floor space ratio of 15.02:1, up to 16.52:1 including design excellence;
• permit for the purpose of calculating floor space ratio for block 5, the inclusion of the adjoining Telstra and Ausgrid utility buildings;
• restrict development within block 5 to non-residential uses only; and
• allow development consent to only be granted if a through-site link is provided.