Stage 1 Review of Wollondilly LEP 2011 to align with Local Strategic Planning Statement
The intention of the planning proposal is to amend Wollondilly Local Environmental Plan 2011 to:
1. Give effect to the Western City District Plan.
2. Enhance the health and wellbeing of communities
3. Attract investment and grow local jobs,
4. Ensure potential impacts to koala corridors are minimised, and
5. Housekeeping amendments to ensure the local environmental plan reflects
changes on the ground or updates to legislation.
Address:Whole of Wollondilly local government area