This draft ‘housekeeping’ amendment to LMLEP 2014 has been prepared and seeks to:
• Alter land use zone, minimum lot size and height of building maps to rectify boundary misalignments that have been identified due to approved subdivision development at a number of properties in Cooranbong, Teralba, Valentine and Wyee Point. Land reservation acquisition mapping will also be removed from properties at Teralba that have already been dedicated to Council. Affected properties are listed as Items 1 – 4 in the attached Planning Proposal;
• Remove land reservation acquisition from a number of properties throughout the City already acquired by Council or other Government agencies. Affected properties are listed as Items 6 - 13 in the attached Planning Proposal;
• Amend the Foreshore Building Line from 12m to 26m for 1, 3 and 5 Grant Road, Coal Point to correct an error that occurred during the preparation of LMLEP 2014. This amendment is responding to a request from the owner of 3 Grant Road. Affected properties are listed as Item 14 in the attached Planning Proposal;
• Amend property descriptions for heritage listed sites at Cardiff South, amend heritage mapping at Speers Point Park and include new heritage item known as the Dora Creek road (former rail) bridge into Schedule 5 Environmental Heritage of LMELP 2014. Affected properties are listed as Items 15 – 17 in the attached Planning Proposal; and
• Update the Urban Release Area map to remove properties that have made satisfactory arrangements to contribute to State public infrastructure and have prepared a development control plan at properties in Warners Bay. Affected properties are listed as Item 18 in the attached Planning Proposal.