- Rezone Lot 1 DP811699 Military Road, Port Kembla from B4 Mixed Use to part R3 Medium Density Residential and part RE2 Private Recreation,
- Amend the Floor Space Ratio Map (FSR(s) to be determined by Urban Design Review)
- Amend the Minimum Lot Size Map (Lot size(s) to be determined by Urban Design Review)
- Amend the Height of Building Maps (Building height(s) to be determined by Urban Design Review)
- Amend the Heritage Map and Heritage Schedule to refer to the site as “Site of former Port Kembla Public School”.
- Amend the ‘Key Sites’ Map to identify the site as a Key Site under Clause 7.18 Design Excellence.
- Require at least 5% Affordable Rental Housing (note Council is separately pursuing inclusion in SEPP 70)
- Rezone Lot 301 DP878127 Marne Street (Gallipoli Park), Port Kembla from R2 Low Density Residential to RE1 Public Recreation