Fourth General Review of Glen Innes Severn Local Environmental Plan 2012.
The housekeeping amendment will include:
- allocate minimum lot size to land off Wullumulla Street, Glen Innes;
- allow dual occupancies (detached) as permissible in RU1 Primary Production zone;
- include development standards for dual occupancies;
- change the permissibility of intensive plant agriculture in RU1 zone;
- permit 'camping grounds' and 'caravan parks' with consent in the RE1 Public Recreation Zone; and
- amendments to Schedule 5 Environmental Heritage and corresponding map errors.
The planning proposal has been amended as per the Gateway determination. This includes a change to the proposed amendments and is as follow's:
- permit 'camping grounds' and 'caravan parks' with consent in the RE1 Public Recreation Zone;
- amend Schedule 1 (Additional Permitted Uses) to include 'camping grounds' and 'caravan parks' as permissible with development consent at the Glen Innes Showground.
Address:Wullumulla Street Glen Innes 2370 Lot/Section/DP: and Shire Wide