Cowra Local Environmental Plan 2012 - Clause Amendments
The planning proposal includes the following amendments
- Boundary Adjustment Clause – is the insertion of a model clause that provides for boundary adjustments for the rationalisation or rural and environmental zoned land, where development involves more than one lot that are currently below the minimum lot size.
- Karst Clause – is the insertion of the model clause and applicable mapping relating to karst topography subsistence risk identified in the Cowra Local Government Area.
- Model clause 4.1C – is the insertion of the model clause for the exceptions to minimum lot size subdivision (Torrens) in the R1 General Residential Zone.
- Intensive livestock subdivision – the amendment proposes to remove the need for an irrigation license and replace it with an application must demonstrate suitable water supply.
- Community Title – The amendment will amend clause 4.1AA to remove subclause (2)(c) so as not to apply minimum lot size to community title land within zone R1 General Residential.